The migration will continue however it has been a tough season with the warm temperatures. Special thanks to all of those that put in the days of hunting and making the shots count.
I have been an avid waterfowl hunter for nearly 40 years, and have witnessed many “mondo flocks” of ducks and geese spiraling into the spread; unfortunately, it has always been on tv. That changed when I started hunting with Scott Croner and the Squaw Creek Hunting Club! Now, I have witnessed first hand hundreds and hundreds of mallards fighting to make their way into my spread, into my gun range. The way I see it, you can watch phenomenal hunting on tv, or you can call Scott and line up a hunt. Be prepared for a bucket list type experience.
Rev. Clint K. Poppe
To Join or schedule a Visit Please Call 855-473-2875 or visit www.squawcreekhuntclub.com
Blinds for Lease
The Squaw Creek Hunt Club headquarters is located less than one mile west of the Squaw Creek National Wildlife Refuge near Mound City, Missouri and offers the following amenities to club members and their guests.
Memberships Includes Unlimited Use and Access to the Following:
Unlimited Fall Waterfowl Hunting
- pit blinds in Missouri River bottoms located less than 1 mile from Southwest corner of Squaw Creek National Wildlife Refuge
– blinds provided maybe – layout ground blinds, duck blinds, pit blinds
– field hunting (ducks, Canada geese, snow geese)
– all equipment provided – duck decoys, full body Canada decoys (Avery & Bigfoot)
– fully guided fall waterfowl hunts
Lodging & Food
Lodging – Completely furnished five bedroom farm house, with spacious ( kitchen, dining room. living room)
Food – Breakfast, Dinner, Supper – (can be provided)
- field hunting (duck, Canada geese, snow geese)
- fully guided duck hunts
- heated pit blinds
- pond hunt
- all equipment provided
- $225 per hunter / per day
These spring snow goose hunts are typically exciting and have good shooting action.
$175 Per Hunter / Per Day – NO membership required
- all equipment provided
- fully guided
Locations may include cornfields, pit blind style hunt, flooded field or pond. Decoy Spreads Available
- 1000 full body decoys, 500 sillosocks, over 30 flyers -hilltop cornfield
- 700 sillo socks, up to 200 floaters, over 30 flyers – pond / cornfield / bean field
- 1500 Sillosocks, up 50 flyers – to go spread (go where the snow goose are at)
- 750 shells decoys (Avery 5/8s, full size, and motion shells) 300 – 500 sillo socks
- over 15 location that we can hunt in the Mound City / Squaw Creek NWR area
Based on Availability – – We can provide you with a field to hunt in a prime location around the Mound City and Squaw Creek NWR area. We have several locations of prime snow goose hunting ground we lease that the members may use. Exclusive Fields Available – Additional Charge